Rashawn Johnson is a highly motivated professional with experience in various investigation/research analyst positions. He is skilled in areas of compliance and corporate security with focus on fraud prevention, halting financial crime and terrorist financing, and quality assurance of information and/or reports. He has experience working with KYC and has experience following the USA Partriot Act and Bank Secrecy Act standards. He has completed extensive due diligence investigations using public and private databases in accordance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), BSA and other regulatory standards to prevent risks. He possesses the ability to work both independently and/or in a team environment. He demonstrates leadership with strong management, computer, analytical and interpersonal skills. He has excellent communications skills.
•Verifies all aspects of Client Identification Program (CIP) and necessary account opening documents are provided and in accordance with know Your Customer (KYC), USA Patriot Act and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) standards.
•Identifies accurate risk rating for individual/non-individual accounts to highlight high risk jurisdictions, cash intensive/high risk businesses and Politically Exposed Persons(PEPs) or Relatives or Close Associates (RCAs)
•Completes extensive due diligence investigations using public and private databases in accordance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), BSA and other regulatory standards to assist business units and prevent operational and reputational risks.
•Performs checks on all employees, consultants, vendors, contractors and third party advisers against World Check Risk Screen, FinCEN list, and OFAC Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN) and Blocked Persons list.
•Conducts enhanced due diligence research in attempts to find derogatory/background information used to aid client advisors' decisions in initiating, maintaining or closing business relationships
•Ensures final reports are comprehensive, compliant and suitable for use in the client on-boarding decision-making processes.
•Helps test functionality of new due diligence software/databases by identifying areas of improvement.
•Designated as Cohesion Focus Group Representative.
•Oversees the training of new employees in various lines of business.
• Delivered quality customer service in a high paced environment.
• Resolved customer disputes and complaints with complete professionalism.
• Managed staff of approximately 65 employees.
• Acted as a team leader to generate and encourage projected daily sales.
• Handled cash management and money transfers.
• Kept track of inventory and equipment.
• Reported all transactions, daily sales and summaries.
• Handed in all finalized timesheets for employees at the end of the shifts.
• Possessed the ability to perform all positions if necessary.
• Successfully insured procedural compliance of 140+ residents.
• Provided daily management reports, resulting in disciplinary action.
• Reconciled residents' records to ensure attendance compliance, resulting in 98% success rate in 2004.
• Responsible to compile and maintain resident information via Access database.
• Supervised and coordinated meal services.
• Screened incoming and outgoing resident communications.
• Served as a community advisor for visiting residents.
• Maintain 100% security for 2004.
• Performed special projects as required.
• Responsible for filling 50+customer critical positions.
• Achieved over 6K in incentive bonuses for new employee hires.
• Responsible to recruit potential job applicants via off-site employee promotions.
• Created and executed sales marketing fulfillment material and literature.
• Scheduled interviews for potential job applicants.
• Created, compiled and tracked new hire data through Microsoft Excel.
Coursework in Human Resource Management
Coursework in Business Law
Coursework in Accounting and Finance
Communications and Marketing coursework
Coursework in Economics
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: