SUMMARY: Over thirty-five years of professional experience within the Federal Government as an Information Technology Specialist. Expert in SDLC and EPLC processes/guidelines for implementing and managing software products and projects. Highly adaptable and resourceful, rapidly learns new procedures and processes. Results-oriented and strategic thinker, with exceptional multi-tasking abilities. Thrives in independent operations and team dynamics.
• Project Lead and SME to oversee and conduct QA manual and automated functional testing on new and modified CDC Public Health systems, Client-Server and enterprise-wide administrative system.
• Developed test plans for monitoring testing and implementing software changes
• Defined test requirements, techniques and methods, for completing QA testing according to center's Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and CDC standard processes
• Audited testing processes to ensure CDC's QA and SDLC guidelines were followed
• Facilitated training sessions for the QA Project Team to equip team with the proper testing documentation and templates and review/modify current test processes.
• Administered brainstorming sessions to discuss implementation of new methodologies and best practices for testing
• Collaborated with database analysts and developers to create basic ad hoc SQL queries to perform data validation
• Interact with all levels of CDC management staff & co-workers to test and implement software releases
• Prepared Test Evaluation Summary Reports and other documents to summarize test results
Member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: