With over 12+ years experience in PMO organizations executing project delivery, my roles have prepared me for this position by giving me a foundation in handling a wide range of issues and objectives. Adept at bridging the gap between technical and non technical people, I have a goal-driven, high-performing nature. I have a strong background in cost & schedule analysis with the ability to execute and direct a team to deliver projects consistently meeting customer satisfaction goals, within budget and on time.
· Working knowledge of industry standard software (SAP, and P6 etc.)
· Provides senior level general project management support as necessary (e.g., financial/operational budgeting, analysis, forecasting; business development; billing; key client/consultant relationship management.
· Tracks and analyzes the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts. Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis
· Participates in the development and improvement of project controls systems. Recommends improvements in systems, tools, and methods of project controls and project management
· Develops and implements PMO roadmap
· Lead IT Governance funding request meetings with Senior Leadership (SLT).
· Lead and facilitate Capital determination submissions to Property Accounting.
·Oversee daily operations for Transmission Life Cycle Component Replacement projects.
·Prioritized and delegated daily tasks for engineering project team members.
· Manages, monitors, and provides oversight recommendations of the detailed project cost.
· Evaluate and perform midyear/annual reviews for MAST employees.
· Monitor Portfolio EAC vs. BAC. Place monthly Plant in-service dollars in-service.
· Utilize scheduling quality tools, Acumen Fuse, and P6 Analytic reports to monitor schedule health
· Track Cancelled and On-Hold projects for department write- off (Capitol, and O&M).
· Track Project Scorecard Milestones to meet Company and departmental targets.
· Provide oversight and review of documentation submitted to the Utility Review Board (URB) & Capitol Review Committee (CRC) for project funding approval.
· Review forecast variance explanation +, - 100K for portfolio and discuss variance, root cause and or corrective action if needed.
· Oversee & coordinate the development, execution, and close-out process for major component projects.
· Resource load project schedules and provide monthly resource allocation reports to Project Stakeholders.
· Integrate contractor tasks into master project schedule.
· Confirm cost breakdown structure (SAP), and project scheduling software (P6) match to ensure alignment.
· Create, release, and close out work package tasks outlined within SAP (financial database).
· Participate in identification of risk assessment worksheet and document.
· Identify critical path and relay information to project team and project stakeholders on a continual basis.
· Report ETC, CPI, SPI, and EVM for project scorecard
· Participate in baseline review of all project schedules.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: