Retired Air Force Non-Commissioned Officer with 22 years of experience within Information and Technology, Project Management, and Physical Security disciplines. Adaptive and deadline-oriented with the capacity to execute and complete multiple projects in fast paced, complex, and high-stress environments. Meticulous leader and strategic planner with comprehensive managerial acumen, offering excellent communication, risk management, and conflict resolution.
- Contractor to Government liaison and advisor to senior leadership on resource requirements and mission changes.
- Managed operations of two geographically separate work centers comprised of 9 Network Operations Centers.
- Prepared, reviewed, and presented technical reports and briefings to immediate leadership.
- Analyzed work metrics identifying deficiencies and opportunities for process improvement.
- Provided conflict resolution to both employees and customers maintaining customer service compliance.
- Trained and developed newly hired personnel, facilitated policy deployment, and assisted in process development.
- Managed 16 Information Technology projects valued at $16.5M while deployed to Kuwait 18 Jan 18 - 31 July 18
- Executed $85M expansion plan for communication solutions in support of The Air Force Central Command.
- Managed operation of The AFFOR Communications Control Center (ACCC) in support of United States Southern Command/AFFOR Commander priorities
- Maintained situational awareness of AFSOUTH communication networks ensuring Concept of Operations compliance
- Oversaw AFSOUTH network reporting processes and specific instructions for deploying units, personnel and equipment
- Coordinated authorized service interruptions and network outage and restoration reporting within AFSOUTH AOR
- Collected and consolidated network analysis for 12 AF & AFSOUTH from AOR units delivering weekly mission updates
- Oversaw Curacao and Aruba $4M C4I network ISO USSOUTHCOM's counter-drug and narcotic-terrorism missions
- Developed and maintained communications planning source documents consisting of architectures, support plans and contracts
- Coordinated project support agreements & project management reviews, technical and engineering site surveys
- Scheduled, tracked completion, and audited A6 Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) self-assessments
PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION (PME) / RELEVANT COURSEWORK, LICENSES, and CERTIFICATIONS:
CCAF Professional Management Certification (2017)
Senior Non-Commissioned Officer Academy Course (2017)
Senior Enlisted Joint PME Distance Learning (2014)
Non-Commissioned Officer Training (2012)
Airmen Leadership School (2002)
Contingency Wartime Planning Course (72hr)
Mission Assurance Decision Support System Course (40hr)
Project Management Skills Course (40hr)
Veritas NetBackup Course (40hr)
Network Administration Messaging Exchange 2003 Course (40hr)
Computer Systems Operations Course (10 weeks)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: