Enthusiastic IT Manager with a proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of customer experience within the Information Technology industry. Recognized for inspiring team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational Skills.
• Service Aware Recognition from CSU Bakersfield– 5 years of service (2019)
• ITIL Foundation Certificate (2017)
• Certificate of Appreciation from CSU Bakersfield Housing (2015)
• Kaiser National Help Desk Team Star (2005)
• Commendation of Service from Board of Trustees (2003)
• Certificate of Appreciation on behalf of Multi-Cultural Council (MCC) for Directing MCC Culture Show (2002)
• Award and State Seal from Governor Gray Davis (2001)
• Congratulatory recognition letters from: Gov. Gray Davis, Senator Bob Margrett, Secretary of State Bob Jones, and Assemblyman Dennis Mountjoy (2001 – 2002)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: