To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
• Greeting people at the front desk.
• Answer incoming calls (managed anywhere from 20-30 calls a day).
• Conduct initial screening of calls.
• Determine the legal aspect of the caller's problem and summarize the issue.
• Enter data into our case management software.
• Text, email, and mail appointment reminders, correspondence, and literature to clients.
• Input data from telephone, paper, and/or online applications.
• Scan and upload documents to the case management software.
• Calendar intake appointments with JALA advocates.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of legal and social services agencies that can help both eligible and ineligible applicants.
• Other duties as assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: