Self-motivated Insurance Verification and Follow-up Specialist proudly offering over five years' experience building an understanding of medical terminology while tracking patient coverage. A poised professional with benefits explanation and administration expertise. Offering time management and interpersonal skills. Military background offers years of experience working directly with people from several parts of the world. Proficient at defining personnel requirements in a timely manner while upholding a top quality work ethic, skilled in dealing with stressful situations and making the best decision to assist everyone. A dedicated, resourceful, motivated, energetic and goal oriented professional. Successful in learning and comprehending new computer systems and methods.
- Assisted in training junior personnel on the Yeoman rate.
- Managed command admin log books to keep up the flow of correspondence between Officers, the Maintenance Department and the Commanding Officer.
- Maintained and updated command instructions and notices for Maintenance Department.
- Deployed on the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72) from March 2006-August 2006 and received recognition awards and advancement in rate.
- Improved clerical duties supporting 160 maintenance personnel.
- Assisted the training Petty Officer, distributing monthly information concerning the commands four aircrafts.
- Drafted, routed, filed and distributed Official Maintenance instructions to 15 work centers.
- Distributed weekly work center day and night schedules in a timely manner.
- Familiarized with Defense Travel System (DTS) used by the U.S. Navy around the world.
- Managed a budget of $280K and over 200 government credit card accounts.
- Governed command business travel and completed travel claims for each member resulting in a 100% decrease of government travel card deliquencies.
- Arranged business travel for military Officers and military Enlisted for training purposes.
- Trained three personnel on all aspects of the travel department and instructions for completing and filing travel orders.
Attended classes upon separation from the military.
Attended college while waiting to depart for basic training for the U.S. Navy.
Completed 41 college credits while attending.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: