Multi-talented Case Manager with expertise in diverse environments. Hardworking and dedicated to top outcomes. Excellent time manager, communicator and problem solver.
• Meeting with 25 participants on average for face-to-face regularly as required by government contractual obligations
• Developing and maintaining accurate and complete case records for all ISAP Program Participants from entry to release from ISAP, maintaining confidentiality of all records
• Conducting intake interviews and orientation sessions with each ISAP Program Participant within contractual time frames
• Installing electronic monitoring equipment on ISAP Program Participants as necessary and monitoring compliance with electronic monitoring program
• Assisting Program Participants with acquiring travel documents from the countries of citizenship and maintaining a log of travel document information for each Program Participant
• Evaluating English proficiency of ISAP Program Participants to determine resources necessary to promote clear communication between ISAP staff and the participants
• Assess the needs and vulnerabilities of ISAP Program Participants, and connect them with appropriate resources within the community
* Working with assigned clients, from ages 6 to 21 and establishes effective behavior goals consistent
with those outlined in the Plan of Care, treatment plan and provider team.
* Teaches models and promotes effective behavioral skills in the home, school and other relevant
* Works toward agreement and building consensus with treatment participants on plan of care
approaches to behavior
* Collaborates with caregivers on how to better support decreasing behaviors in the household
* Works collaboratively with providers on the treatment team on the development of care and behavior
* Participates in family conferences staff meetings, collaborative team meetings with youth,
supervision-schedules other related meetings as needed
* Ensures client engagement with positive program activities that complement and help reach the
client's behavior goals
* Meets all paperwork requirements of TBS services, including assessment, behavior plan, quarterly
summary, closing summaries as well as documentation of all professional services using progress
notes and behavior (B), response (R), intervention (I), and plan (P) formatting
Provide safe, effective, efficient culturally competent and youth centered implementation of direct care in accordance with establish policies, procedures, and standards of care
Provide services to children, youth and their families at Edgewood locations, in the home, at school and/or in community settings, as required by the treatment plan.
Engage clients and caregivers as full partners in service planning, delivery, and evaluation.
While under the counselor's care, maintain supervision of clients at all times to ensure their safety and well-being.
Ensure facilities, living quarters, office spaces, equipment and furniture to be used in providing services are in good working order and professionally maintained at all times.
Engage in crisis interventions and de-escalation, including the application of conflict resolution and collaborative problem solving techniques and/or manual restraints as necessary (residential counselor's only).
Implement clinical policies and procedures and actively enhance communication, coordination and integration of care with other Edgewood service areas and with external providers.
Contribute to organization-wide quality management and improvement efforts by consistently providing the highest quality professional interventions, fulfilling all documentation requirements, and proactively seeking ways to enhance the quality of services and surpass minimum required standards.
Plan and lead group expressive activities to facilitate healthy expression and communication, both non-verbally and verbally. • Work collaboratively with ASIS staff and volunteers.
Other duties as assigned.
Relevant Courses: Latina/o Healthcare perspectives, Latina/o community mental health, Community organizing,
Community service learning, Central American US History & Heritage, Economic progress of Latinos in the U.S
Relevant Courses: Latinas in the U.S., Psychology of Race & Ethnic Relations, Child, family & Community, Child Growth & development, Women health issues
Intro to computers using PC's, operating systems technologies, Computer technical Support
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: