5+ years of experience in various IT roles. Including administration of identity and security access systems for all users across entire enterprises. 2+ years of product development and consulting experience in configuration and implementation of Identity & Access Management solutions using IBM Identity Governance Suite including IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)/IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM)/IBM LDAP Directory (ITDS). Skilled in mapping business needs to cost-effective, secure, scalable and user-friendly solutions and responsible for leading complex, multi-disciplinary engineering efforts.
Identity and Access Management • Cloud Administration • Risk Assessment • Data Analytics • Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) • Continuous testing, TDD • High availability, load balancing and infrastructure management • Production Troubleshooting, Incident management and RCA • Monitoring •
Participated in the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures. Translated client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs. Drive strong functional and privileged ID management processes. Scoped, developed, tested, and implemented automation solutions including Adapters and Scripts.
• Demonstrated a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles-based access, access management, and directory.
• Identified inadequacies within the environment and constructed solutions to address IAM shortfalls.
Worked with enterprise clients to identify and resolved networking issues. Escalated trouble tickets with the appropriate local exchange carrier to ensure SLAs were met. Provided documentation on first level troubleshooting of processes to higher tier technicians when necessary. Maintained inbound and outbound calls for customer service/repair inquires while managing trouble ticket que.
• Consistently and proactively updated the customer on ticket progress and established a MTTR
• Developed and implemented complex Internet and Intranet applications on multiple platforms
• Provided documentation on start-up, shut down and first level troubleshooting of processes to help desk staff
• Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders
• Set up equipment for employees, including installing cables and hardware
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: