Recent Master of Arts Health Administration graduate with an outstanding record of effectively communicating with staff members to provide administrative needs and requirements. Highly professional, proactive, and organized with strong experience in managing and overseeing daily administrative functions and ensuring compliance. Possess strong leadership and team working skills and computer proficiency.
· Develop employee database to track employee's status.
· Retooled and organized records management system.
· Documented and resolved residents' issues which led to positive and mutual resolution.
· Resolved product issue through consumer testing.
· Supervised team of 18 personnel.
Omicron Delta Kappa Society
• Excellent Customer services
• Time Management
• Team Player
• Data Evaluation
• Records Administration & Management
• Strong Writing and oral Communication
• Database administration
• Customer and client relations
• Business administration
• Scheduling and calendar management
• Program files maintenance
• Multi-line phone proficiency
• Training and mentoring
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: