· Hire, terminate, counsel and support histology staff.
· Provide regular evaluations and continual employee feedback on individual progress or concerns.
· Delegate responsibilities and expect accountability; lead employees to set and accomplish goals for personal and company growth.
· Manage employee work assignments, job rotations, training, vacations, overtime, pay period audits.
· Organize schedule of production processes, personnel and anatomic pathologists.
· Function as the primary liaison for research clientele, preparing pricing quotations and coordinating requested production.
· Administer regular process audits; Troubleshoot inconsistencies and identify errors to trace root causes and implement corrective actions.
· Review slides for quality control prior to sending to pathologists.
· Evaluate, create and implement new testing and pricing to adjust for and support modernization of production and patient care needs.
· Develop and adhere to annual budget for staffing solutions, instrumentation, service and consumable purchases.
· Maintain courteous and effective supplier relations to facilitate acquisition of product innovation and reduced supply costs.
· Monitor inventory levels of supplies, equipment and reagents used and placed orders for replacements.
· Increase efficiency and companywide success by developing and regularly updating standard operating procedures.
· Enter and track results of analyses; Generate reports and provide operational and staffing recommendations to leadership.
· Provide technical bench coverage and equipment troubleshooting, as needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: