I have been employed with Osborne's Agway for the last 13 years. The first three years were geared towards learning and labor while I was earning my college degree. After graduation, I was promoted to greenhouse manager and have been there ever since. I am an enthusiastic team player and skilled multi-tasker with a passion for gardening and floral design. I have an exceptional work ethic and dedicate myself to both business and client.
- Daily exposure to Point Of Sale systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word processor etc.
- 10 years of assembling wreaths, kissing balls and centerpieces during
the holiday season.
- Was hired to do all floral arrangements at six different weddings.
- Used knowledge of plant life cycles to troubleshoot customer inquiries in
a retail setting.
- Worked in the UNH greenhouses for two years, while attending school.
Responsible for the daily operations of a greenhouse. Tasked with the ordering of plants, retail merchandise, equipment and all necessary components from outside vendors. Personally fulfilling, but also delegating daily work orders. Above all, ensuring customer satisfaction through performance and attention to detail.
Maintained plants and helped with designing displays. Pleasantly greeted customers and worked the cash registers. Helped customers carry purchases to their vehicles. Provided a clean work environment through sweeping and basic sanitation.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: