Diligent warehouse associate offering 5 years of comprehensive industry experience. Adept at loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving and order picking and packing. Reliable and safety-conscious with excellent team capabilities.
• Receiving incoming products and raw materials.
• Completion of incoming inspection and testing.
• Confirmation of certificate of conformance and reconciliation of receiving/purchase documentation.
• Verification of receipt and match to PO.
• Notification and/or delivery of incoming product to department, where material is used.
• Ensuring each receipt must have documentation (packing slip, bill of lading, etc.) to support computer system entries.
• General housekeeping, maintenance, and organization of the dock and inventory areas.
• Hands on cleaning and maintenance, along with organizational and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other departments and outside waste disposal vendor.
• Documentation distribution and weekly cycle counts.
• Performing annual inventory count of all items and raw materials using Inventory Warehouse Management system to ensure all physical counts of inventory and raw material correlate with the counts on said program.
• Loading and unloading of pallets off of flatbed and enclosed trailers.
• Banding of pallets, and placing specific labels for shipment
• Pulling material via forklift for outgoing shipments.
• Packing of outgoing boxes within HDT standards or Military Standards if required.
• - Arc Welding
Gas Metal Arc Welding(GMAW) or referred to as MIG(Metal Inert Gas)
• Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) or also referred to as Tungsten Inert Gas(TIG)
• - INTRODUCTION TO PRECISION MACHINING
• INTRODUCTION TO LATHE
• INTRODUCTION TO MILLING, DRILL PRESS AND SURFACE GRINDER
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: