• Certified, entry-level Emergency Medical Technician with educational background adept at learning processes associated with assessing emergencies and delivering exceptional problem-solving and decision-making processes. Highly-skilled emergency services professional calmly and quickly assesses medical situations. Currently licensed in the State of Texas as an EMT-B.
• Caring and compassionate diligent nursing professional that is well-versed in anatomy and physiology, nursing fundamentals and medical terminology. Responds to emergencies with grace and calm mentality.
• Demonstrates success in delivering superior care to multiple patients, balanced with high-volume task load.
• Agile and responsive to dynamic patient needs and environmental conditions, a team-oriented and reliable with expert healthcare knowledge, clear verbal and written communication skills and sound clinical judgment.
• Current Nursing Student at Houston Community College
Graduation date - December 2021
ACLS (in progress)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: