Motivated Office Administrator with excellent leadership, project management and problem-solving abilities developed over 15 years of progressive administrative experience. Well-versed in all clerical needs of fast-paced operational offices and successful at adapting quickly to changing business demands. Diligent resource coordinator successful in accomplishing daily needs and exceeding performance targets. Works effectively in team building as well as independently.
• Facilitate a broad variety of administrative tasks including (but not limited to): managing active calendars and effectively coordinating meetings involving internal and external guests; reconciling expense reports; composing, preparing and editing materials and presentations including PowerPoint as Assistant to Director of Food and Beverage / Director of Event Management.
• Illustrate exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact with internal and external guests with professionalism.
• Utilize outstanding time management and organizational skills.
• Exhibit technical expertise to prepare and proof reports, executive level correspondence, and other materials in a professional and efficient manner.
• Process and disburse daily banquet server gratuities based on banquet event checks, restaurants and bar tips, payroll and contract labor, 25-100 staff members.
• Maintain continuity between Banquet, Stewarding, Culinary, Function Services, Catering, Convention Services, and all restaurant outlets.
• Facilitate all Food and Beverage non-food and Capital purchases, coordinate receipt of purchases and balance department's monthly checkbook of >$500,000.
• Prepare financial statements and expense documents for monthly accounting meetings.
• Prepare month-end closing entries for detailed reporting and recordkeeping.
• Reconcile department credit card, expenses and other financial records.
• Apply mathematical skills to calculate totals, check figures and correct problems with physical and digital files.
• Develop continuity between hotel staff and vendors for production, shipment and delivery.
• Produce and or proof departmental and hotel collateral.
• Write and distribute meeting minutes, maintain accuracy of department minutes and attendance records.
• Prepare and submit corporate RFP and RFI.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: