Inspirational Fitness Coordinator and Certified Personal Trainer skilled in scheduling exercises and performing fitness management for over 50 clients per week. Over 2 years of experience overseeing the working of the fitness center and performing administrative functions such as overseeing all functions of the gym and coordinating community events. Skilled in recruiting fitness instructors and conducting regular safety and operational checks on all fitness equipment. Successful at conducting group and personal coaching sessions to improve client wellness. Top-notch educator well-versed in helping beginning, intermediate and advanced students improve fitness.
Align and develop regional talent of 9 representatives with RB's vision to aid in growth of current product portfolio. Representatives resided in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Indiana, Kentucy and Ohio. Developed human capital to move into roles of increasing responsibility within the organization. Enhance the selling skills of both new and existing representatives by developing and facilitating training programs on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. As an RBM I am liable for managing regional numbers, performance and budget spending.
* 10.1% Targeted Rx growth and 5.5% Non Targeted Rx growth 2011 (Goal 8.32% growth)
* 5% Dollar Sales increase for 2011
* 15.8% Targeted Rx growth, 10.1% Non Targeted Rx growth, 6.3% Scan Targeted growth and 12.6% Non Targeted Scan 2012 (Goal -11.37%)
* 18.91% Targeted growth (Goal -4.09%) for H2 2012
* January 2011 Top RBM Achiever
* Spot Award 2011
Established credibility and fostered relationships with both physicians and pharmacist to increase market share with product portfolio. Secured prescriptions by selling strengths of portfolio based on provider diagnosis. Collaborated with Regional Business Managers and training department in order to train representatives while influencing best practices.
* 2006 ranked #7 out of 96
* Ranked #1 as a top performing rep in 2006
* 2008 Maintained top 5% ranking three consecutive quarters
* 2008 top 25% in Nation out of 125 two consecutive quarters
*Achieved 120% of Q3 goal 2009 and surpassed 13% growth for Q1 and ended quarter at 29% growth
* Ranked in top 25% for first two quarters of 2010 out of 120 representatives
* Promoted to role of Field Sales Trainer April 2010
* Promoted to role of Regional Business Manager December 2010
* Presidents Club winner 2006
* Above and Beyond Award 2006
* B.I.G. Award 2007
* Rep of Quarter 2008
* Power Up Rep 2008
* “Achievement” Award Winner 2010
* Strategic Pillars Winner 2010
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: