Technically oriented professional offering a stable, diverse and significantly progressive career in maintenance,electronic/electrical, software technical position,Management, or Aircraft Maintenance requiring planning, technical and leadership skills.
•United States Army AIT for OH-58D Armament/ Electrical/ Avionics System Repairer (15J) 2008 to 2009
• Basic Electronics/ Electrical Training which included: AC, DC, DataBus, and Battle Damage
•United States Army AIT for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Repairer (15E) 2009
•US Army Honorable Discharge •US Army Disabled Veteran
•US Army Disabled Veteran
•US Secret Security Clearance
•Excellent communication and team-building skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment.
• Highly competent with Windows, TASAMS ,and Microsoft Office .
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint • Electrical theory and system maintenance • Troubleshooting procedures • Soldiering skills • Read wire diagrams and schematic drawings
• Electrical theory and system maintenance
• Troubleshooting procedures
• Soldiering skills
• Read wire diagrams and schematic drawings
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: