Training professional with extensive leadership experience in staff development, process and productivity improvements, performance management and curriculum design.
Strategically plan local and regional educational programs alongside District Managers and Regional Vice Presidents with limited budget. Partner with each RTG business unit to develop customized educational programs to meet the needs of the regions. Work with Finance and Compliance to ensure budget is on track and supporting documents are clear and concise.
- Managed multiple projects to ensure adequate resources are available for Field Education Team.
- Developed processes and documentation for hosting WebEx and Zoom education events during pandemic.
- Created checklists with timelines for current events and re-entry events after pandemic.
- Created and managed storage folder for all needed RTG materials for customizing events.
- Solely managed all Fellowship Grants for DBS, Pain, ITB, ENT, and GU with a budget of over one million dollars.
- Managed over 45 educational programs in FY20 for DBS and Spine.
- Developed PowerPoint presentations to influence and inform upper management and internal stakeholders.
- Increased attendance for DBS events by an average of 6.55% per course by increasing communication as the Brain Therapy Lead.
- Provide data and metrics to RVPs and business units for visibility.
Managed and created processes for the Global Field Education Team. Acted as a liaison for the Field Team and all RTG business units as the team grew and expanded the education teachings in their regions. Trained all new employees on the team while assisting in the hiring process. Developed curriculum for customized programs in the Texas region.
- Managed multiple projects and developed new processes for Global Field Education Team.
- Created training agenda and manual for all new hires.
- Developed post event review documents to show possible adoption data.
- Collaborated with Marketing to create educational material and customized curriculums.
- Consulted with Senior Change Leadership to establish an in-house, standardized change management practice.
- Produced routine and ad hoc reports to respond to immediate upper management requests.
Oversee training procedures and needs assessment through problem identification, creation of effective course material, instructor coaching and performance support. Managed all educational programs for multiple regions during employee vacancies. Created training documentation and trained several new employees on all aspects of the Training & Education Specialist position. Developed training materials for regions and Field Education Team.
- Worked with Change Management to implement training for Field Education Team when legacy computer systems were upgraded with new systems and processes.
- Managed all Global Field Education mass communications using Exact Target Marketing Email Solutions.
- Planned, organized, and implemented all aspects of system projects for the department.
- Collaborated with Subject Matter Experts to increase effectiveness of and efficiency of training programs.
- Led change management for Spine Medical Education as a titled Local Change Manager.
- Managed all international visiting surgeons to observe live surgeries in the US while ensuring proper documentation and compliance regulations are met.
Managed coordination and operations of multiple databases, ensuring accuracy of data and maintaining security protocols for Spine Medical Education. Created and monitored policies and procedures while regularly evaluating performance. Managed Medical Education local programs on an as-needed basis.
- Trained and mentored Medical Education cross-functional staff on company specific systems and technical methodologies, including SAP Business Intelligence, Oracle CRM, Oracle Agile PLM and QuickMobile (mEvents).
- Served as key contributor in the creation of a new Siebel CRM functionality, acting as liaison between IT and the Medical Education Department.
- Worked with IT to execute several projects such as adding new visibility to Medical Education events.
- Track and communicate project status to stakeholders through weekly excel reports.
- Managed and created processes for survey management of over 500 surveys for employees and customers involved with Spine Medical Education.
- Conducted ongoing tracking and success metrics for Medical Education to consistently increase satisfaction awareness.
- Created and maintained various customer reports for the department using Spotfireand Business Intelligence.
- Daily tasks involved extensive use of MS Excel and SAP Business Intelligence.
- Performed system testing and data validation, report creation, system security, data extracts and personnel training.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: