Goal-oriented Administrative Assistant adept in identification and implementation of process improvements, including administrative workflow coordination and procedure documentation. Offering key strengths in time management and communications across all level of personnel, management and clientele.
• Offered data-driven recommendations aligned with overall company strategies and prioritized process improvement initiatives.
• Conducted field visits and met corporate customers for business development.
• Worked with Internal customers to understand requirements and provide exceptional Food Service.
• Analyzed current business plan, identified inefficiencies in existing processes, and tracked performance following implementation of improvements.
• Operated with high integrity, built trust, and earned sustained credibility with internal and external clientele.
• Investigated and resolved customer complaints to foster satisfaction.
• Scheduled workforce needs with superintendents and allocated company resources to meet project requirements.
• Communicated daily with vendors to keep project fully operational.
• Developed cost estimates, procured equipment and tracked construction progress to efficiently complete large scale projects.
• Directed day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope and monitored progress of construction activities that involved Food Services.
• Consulted with clients to define objectives and develop scopes.
• Identified special circumstances and constraints in order to develop effective alternatives or solutions.
• Managed CRM database, including troubleshooting, maintenance, updates and report generation.
• Aggregated and analyzed data related to administrative costs to prepare quarterly budgets for corporate-level management.
• Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving. i.e. Decommissioning of sites.
• Managed costs and billing and resolved financial discrepancies effectively through organizational management of account information using PeopleSoft, Ariba and Tririga software.
• Produced highly accurate internal and external letters and memoranda.
• Delivered top-notch administrative support to office staff, promoting excellence in office operations.
• Developed new filing and organizational practices, saving company $[Amount] per [Timeframe] in labor expenses.
• Interacted with vendors, contractors and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities and communicate instructions.
• Provided administrative services, including phone and email correspondence, making copies and handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
• Monitored premises, screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes to maintain security.
• Assessed property every Monthly, compiled information and wrote reports regarding findings for submission to The CEO of Stress Free.
• ACC Consulting Provide administrative support for the Managing Director of Accelerated Claims Closure, the local Director of Operations as well as supporting 17 associates.
• Type, bind and prepare client reports
• Running PeopleSoft Actuate Reports to track Project Billing.
• Train employees and administer updates on the PeopleSoft Time & Expense application
Responsible for filing, faxing, photocopying & incoming calls.
• Set-up and maintain all Master files for clients.
• Hardcopy and Electronic
• Process renewals and file incoming updates to ACC WC Library.
• Order all supplies for department
• Supervise check-in and check-out of all client files being audited offsite.
• Provide administrative Support for the Managing Director of Technical Services Greater New York Region as well as supporting 54 National Associates.
• Type, Bind and prepare reports/Handle all travel arrangements domestic & International/ Handle all billing for department through Bridge system
• Responsible for filing, faxing, photocopying & all incoming calls.
• Keep attendance records, process timesheets , assist in the implementation of our promotional items(brochures, flyers, etc) Process renewals and file incoming updates to Risk Control Library
• Provide administrative support for the Managing Director of Actuarial Services as well as supporting 13 actuaries nationwide.
• Responsible for coordinating and administering special projects.
offsite seminars) Type, bind and prepare actuarial reports Handle all travel arrangements domestic & international Prepare travel and expense reports Handle all billing for actuarial division Responsible for filing, faxing, photocopying & all incoming calls Serve as liaison between our office, account executives, and our clients.
• Generate proposals for new technology that can be used in our division of work.
Keep attendance records, process timesheets and distribute payroll checks for Actuarial & Analytic Practice.
• Assist in the design and implementation of our promotional items (brochures, flyers etc.) Process renewals and file incoming updates to actuarial manuals Order and maintain supplies for actuarial department.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: