Enthusiastic water resources professional, eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of all aspects of water resources, from water quality to sustainable usage to ecological concerns. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in global sustainability practice for innovative clients.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens Hydrological Master Plan Feasibility, Richmond, VA
- Senior hydrologist responsible for evaluating landscape design and permitting feasibility for significant water resource management advancements
University of Delaware Science and Technology Campus Master Plan, Newark, DE
- Technical advisor related to the water resources and stormwater management components of master plan and brownfield development
Master Plan Development at Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Lead natural resource advisor in this large-scale master planning effort to shape the future of the Research Triangle Park for the next 50 years.
Capital One - Design of Sustainable Campus Landscape Features, Goochland, Virginia
- Hydrological technical resource inthe development of a sustainable landscape plan for the Capital One Headquarters, West Creek Campus.
Duke University Central Campus Road Relocation and Associated Ecological Restoration, Durham, North Carolina
- Technical advisor in the planning efforts related to water resources involved in road relocation for the future development of Central Campus.
Johnson, Dani W. Climate Change Considerations for Stream Restoration Design. In: Proc. For the 2019 Mid-Atlantic Stream Restoration Conference, Baltimore, MD, Nov 2019.
Johnson, Dani W., D. Brad Ketterling, C. Moore. Use of Mobile Technology and GIS in Watershed Assessments and Management Plans. AWRA Spring Specialty Conference: Geographic Information Systems and Water Resources VII. New Orleans, LA, March 26-28, 2012.
Johnson, Dani W. Incorporating LID Stormwater Management Practices and Ecological Restoration on Re-Development Properties. In: Proc. For the 2011 Low Impact Development Symposium, Greening the Urban Environment. Philadelphia, PA, September 25-28, 2011.
Johnson, Dani W. Restoring Urban Streams to Achieve Multiple Environmental Objectives and Long-Term Stability. American Public Works Association DC, MD, VA Chapter Conference, Fredericksburg, VA, May 5-6, 2011.
Johnson, Dani W. Project Challenges in Urban and Rural Restoration Sites in the Virginia Piedmont. Invited Speaker to the Virginia Association of Wetland Professionals, April 5, 2011.
Johnson, Dani W., Joanna Curran, PhD PE., Analysis of Multiple Discharge Measurement Methodologies in an Urban Setting. In: Proc. For the 2010 Southeast Regional Conference on Stream Restoration, Raleigh, NC, Nov 2010.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: