• Effectively monitor the daily operations of the Banquet Department, including providing support and guidance to fellow banquet personnel to ensure a successful and effective operation ending in a positive guests experience.
• Review all written communication, i.e., resumes, daily/weekly, Banquet Event Orders.
• Assist other hotel departments leadership responsibilities included Convention Service Manager, Payroll Assistant, Banquet Beverage and Manager on Duty.
• Responsible for ensuring coordination and execution of all events with Culinary, Stewarding, Catering/CS.
• Help support the development and maintenance of all policies, procedures and quality standards within the resort.
• Responsible for weekly scheduling and payroll for the Banquet Department.
• Maintain equipment and managed departmental inventory.
• Assist team in developing lasting relationships with groups to retain business and increase growth.
• Conduct monthly departmental meetings with the Banquet team.
• Set goals and delegate tasks to the Banquet Supervisors to improve departmental performance.
• Monitor and control financial and administrative responsibilities including asset protection.
• Maintain a high level of service by constantly training and coaching all direct reports and staff.
Manager of the Year, Bishop's Lodge Ranch Resort and Spa
Nominee of Manager of the Year Award, New Mexico Restaurant Association.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: