Private Estate Chef to the Fortune 500 and California's most remarkable families and homes. I live to cook. As a chef I celebrate the seasons: inspired by California's Mediterranean climate and sensibility, as well as my clients lifestyle and interests. Whenever I can, I love partnering with my community and world organizations to donate my time to help children and others learn to cook and experience good food.
• Managed multiple kitchens in Beverly Hills and Malibu, sometimes simultaneously.
• Prepared dinner m-f with occasional lunches and weekend family gatherings; as well as small to large, casual to formal events, as needed.
• Duties included grocery and farmers market shopping, meal prepping and cooking, overseeing maintenance and cleanliness of the kitchen and coordinating with other household staff.
• Partnered with the head gardner to enhance a chefs garden for my menus.
• Partnered openly with clients to create specific menus to their liking and diets.
• Specialized in California/American/Italian /Mediterranean/Asian cuisine and cooked seasonally and locally, with a fresh and healthy approach to cooking.
• Introduced children and family members to new
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: