Highly efficient Administrative Professional offering over 10 years of experience, including administrative support, project coordination, customer service and team leadership. Comfortable working with senior management to effectively define and achieve strategic operational and administrative objectives. Streamlines administrative processes, analyzes complex issues and develops solutions. Cultivates positive work culture focused on teamwork and idea-sharing while driving goal achievement.
• Provide administrative support for the escrow officer.
• Provide solid communication and customer service skills and a thorough understanding of escrow practices and real estate principles.
• Perform a variety of general clerical tasks.
• Gather client and financial information, handling funds, entering data into a computer and responding to information requests.
• Arrange to have preliminary report sent to sellers and buyer's agents and loan/agent new lender.
• Orders payoff demands on all existing deeds of trust and liens as needed.
• Clears all title issues as needed.
• Arranges for home warranty billing / contract to be deposited to escrow.
• Order HOA/ Statements of Accounts.
• Assists loan broker / lender with obtaining all information needed from escrow holder prior to drawing of loan documentation.
• Sends request for loan funds documentation to new lender(s).
• Prepares recording voucher for County recorders office.
• Sends documents to record to County recorders office.
• Arranges for wiring / pickup of lenders and buyers funds.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: