Capable IT Specialist experienced in helping End users correct problems with computer systems, mobile devices and peripheral equipment. Knowledgeable about usability and security concerns. Skilled at working alone to investigate and fix problems.
· Front line support for ERP system to troubleshoot and resolve system issues hindering operations.
· Work with users to define, analyze, recommend, and implement system improvements
· Act as liaison between system users and the IT function
· Prepare system reports on a weekly basis
· Assist in developing and delivering end-user training and creation of SOP's for multiple departments
· Create and update end-user documentation
· Assist in managing ERP change control
· Document changes and update training guidelines
· Identify and resolve system issues in a timely manner for multiple facilities
· Gather and analyze system data thoroughly
· Assist and monitor process changes within the ERP system
· Work well in group problem-solving situations within management teams
· Understand the essentials of multi-facility integration.
· Familiarity with the manufacturing/logistics environment.
· Help manage networking equipment and install new networking hardware and software
· Monitor Network to ensure security and availability to users
· Provide technical support for TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, network segments, and company intranet
· Install IP VOIP phone systems for department managers and personnel
· Monitor system for any discrepancies in inventory and managed Active Directory
· Respond to written email inquiries from users
· Document, investigate and resolve user issues to resolution
· Identify user/client concerns and engage appropriate internal resources to ensure timely resolution
· Abide by phone schedule to ensure sufficient availability for receiving inbound calls
· Document all client/user interactions - phone calls, emails, work effort, etc.
· Consistently met performance standards as set forth in the quality guidelines
· Effectively prioritized and handled multiple tasks and work under aggressive time constraints
· Demonstrated professionalism in communicating with users and both written and verbally
· Provided tier one and tier two information technology support for end-users
· Test and evaluate new technologies within the designed spectrum of support
· Appropriately escalated issues and concerns in order to achieve timely resolution
· Perform other duties and /or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility and control
· Monitor routine and critical processes and workflows and proactively identify problems and trends
· Provide remote desktop support and VPN support
· Provide support for up to 80 Enterprise Applications
· Maintain, configure, and troubleshoot TCP/IP networking protocols
· Edit and preformed password changes for users in active directory system
· Performed user verification actions within system for security measures
· Create tickets for users using ticketing system for systems issues and relayed them to tier three support team
· Assist with documenting technical and business processes including technical guides
· Assist with application implementations and configurations
· Perform root cause analysis and provide technical solutions to web based related applications
· Install and troubleshoot software applications for desktops, laptops, and IPADS
· Managed and conduct a bi-monthly audit of inventory of IT equipment
· Manage database of serial numbers and asset tag numbers of all IT equipment
· Fixed all peripheral devices such as scanners and printers
· Configure laptops for Kronos, Point Of Care, and Point Click Care based training
· Respond to service call tickets in a timely manner using HPSM and CSM
· Ordered and purchase equipment and supplies for warehouse as provided in the budget
· Receive, issue, ship and arrange stock in the proper locations using machinery as needed
· Inspect items for conformance with specifications
· Assist requisitioners in preparation of specifications and act as a liaison to the agency purchasing/central purchasing
· Confer with department heads, vendors, and outside agencies concerning purchases deliveries, and acceptability of
· Supervise and train subordinate personnel and edit requisitions and purchase orders
· Adjust inventory reports to account for new deliveries of IT equipment
· End-user and desktop support for Windows and MAC OS systems
· Use computerized inventory software to record, track, and maintain all inventory related data.
· Worked with management to brainstorm ways to reduce inventory discrepancy
· Performed desktop, laptop, and printer repair
· Analyzed situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable)
· Preformed password changes in active directory/ Admin Support
· Prepared IT-Equipment for transit to rehab care facilities and hospitals
· Interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
· Responsible for monitoring data backups in offices to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis
· Responsible for procurement, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems, and other software
· Performed light maintenance duties at warehouse such as changing out commercial recessed fluorescent lights, air filters, and inspections of all fire extinguishers.
· Preform Cycle Counts of IT equipment inventory on a bi-weekly basis.
· Operate company vehicle/shuttle for IT equipment pickups and deliveries
· Operate material handling equipment such as forklift and scissor lift to move equipment from warehouse locations to dock
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: