Strong troubleshooting skills.
Ability to work under stress situations.
Root cause analysis.
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
Proficient using and editing drawings and wiring diagrams.
• Responsible for providing technical leadership for equipment and process/systems projects (e.g. process equipment control system installations, improvements, modifications, and enhancements).
• Support the Engineering & Maintenance Department Managers and be responsible for the development and maintenance of instrumentation and control SOPs and related forms and procedures required for operating the Instrument and Controls group.
• Specify equipment, instruments, and control system upgrades as necessary to support Manufacturing and QA processes.
• Perform in-house calibrations of critical, non-critical and safety related instruments used to support GMP manufacturing, packaging, facility, and other material testing processes. Perform Backups to PLC's, HMI and computer based control systems.
• Schedule and oversee calibration services from outside contractors and review / approve all applicable calibration or service records to ensure accuracy and compliance with Cadista standards.
• Create and fully implement change control process from completion to final approval for any changes to critical and/or validated instrumentation, controls systems, control configurations, etc.
• Develop and maintain metrology training program procedures, methods for equipment. • Maintain accurate instrument calibration files and databases for tracking calibration all events at the site.
Factory Trained on Emerson Fieldbus Systems and Devices, Emerson Delta V Hardware and Troubleshooting, Rockwell Automation DeviceNet networks, ControlLogix, Modicon PLC's, Variable Speed Drives (VFD's).
Certifications available upon request.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: