Strong troubleshooting skills.
Ability to work under stress situations.
Root cause analysis.
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
Proficient using and editing drawings and wiring diagrams.
• Responsible for providing technical leadership for equipment and process/systems projects (e.g. process equipment control system installations, improvements, modifications, and enhancements).
• Support the Engineering & Maintenance Department Managers and be responsible for the development and maintenance of instrumentation and control SOPs and related forms and procedures required for operating the Instrument and Controls group.
• Specify equipment, instruments, and control system upgrades as necessary to support Manufacturing and QA processes.
• Perform in-house calibrations of critical, non-critical and safety related instruments used to support GMP manufacturing, packaging, facility, and other material testing processes. Perform Backups to PLC's, HMI and computer based control systems.
• Schedule and oversee calibration services from outside contractors and review / approve all applicable calibration or service records to ensure accuracy and compliance with Cadista standards.
• Create and fully implement change control process from completion to final approval for any changes to critical and/or validated instrumentation, controls systems, control configurations, etc.
• Develop and maintain metrology training program procedures, methods for equipment. • Maintain accurate instrument calibration files and databases for tracking calibration all events at the site.
Factory Trained on Emerson Fieldbus Systems and Devices, Emerson Delta V Hardware and Troubleshooting, Rockwell Automation DeviceNet networks, ControlLogix, Modicon PLC's, Variable Speed Drives (VFD's).
Certifications available upon request.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: