A qualified environmental professional with experience in providing compliance assessment and assistance for environment projects; experience in analyzing Environmental Health and Safety regulations, policy, and guidelines to determine the appropriate response to improve compliance. .
•Coordinate EHS management program to determine adverse trends and administer meaningful, productive standards resulting in cost effective operations.
•Conduct medical surveillance program for employees
•Conduct air monitoring for pollutants and hazardous chemical to recommend appropriate PPE
•Conduct noise monitoring to recommend appropriate PPE
Conduct and document periodic inspection of facility
Review remedial work order and verified corrective action
•Coordinate EHS management program across three states waste management plants to determine adverse trends and administer meaningful, productive standards resulting in cost effective operations.
•Provides guidance to all level of management within the facilitates regarding utilization of appropriate practices in conjunction with regulatory requirement and changes
•Administer programs pertaining to company Environmental Health and Safety Policy
• Helped identified safety and health concerns and hazards; surveyed environmental, operational, and occupational conditions; assessed new equipment and procedures; investigated violations and recommended preventive programs
• Guided and promoted safe work performance; developed safety systems, policies, and procedures and trained managers and employees
• Promoted a safe environment; coordinated and cooperated with divisional Managers, Supervisors, and Partners
• Maintained safety information database; developed information requirements and maintained an information system
• Maintained staff safety, helped Safety Manager recruited, selected, orientated, scheduled and trained new employees
• Maintained safety staff job results, coached and counseled employees; and planned, monitored, and appraised job results
• Assisted Safety Manager; maintained and provided Management, Supervisors and employees with information on all government safety regulations and changes to procedures that have an impact on the work environment and their jobs
Coursework in Environmental policy analysis, Environmental Protection law, Environmental Values & Ethics, Global Environmental Law & Policy, Sustainability Policy & Practice, RCRA Permitting and Compliance, and CERLA
Coursework in OSHA Law, Environmental Health and Safety, and Workplace Safety Management
Academic Team member, Interstate Technology Regulatory Council (ITRC): Remediation Management of complex sites Member
Rocky Mountain Association of Environmental Professionals Member, University of Denver Sustainable Alliance
OSHA 40 Hr Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergence Response
OSHA 8 Hrs Refresher Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergence Response Safeland Energy Training Council CDL Class A Driver License (Tanker endorsement) Yellow Belt of Six Sigma Methodology Hazardous Material Transportation First Aid, AED, &CPR
Safeland Energy Training Council
CDL Class A Driver License (Tanker endorsement)
Yellow Belt of Six Sigma Methodology
Hazardous Material Transportation
First Aid, AED, &CPR
CPR, First Aid, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft project, policy analysis, program design, program evaluation, project management, research, Safety, Six Sigma, supervision
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.