•Team management, and team player.
•proficient with profit margins
•coordinating plans execution with contractors, inspectors.
•timelines and schedules.
•reading and interpreting plans to team.
• versed in all phases of construction, from ground up to finish work and painting.
•Operating heavy equipment is my passion, experience include home and commercial sub grade, finish grade and structural fill.
lots of utility work including underground electric, com and water works. Retrofitted whole subdivisions with new underground electric, and water mains.
•experienced In transplanting mature stock trees
ie. coconuts, monkey pods, showers, pretty much any tree. As well as shrubs and ground covers.
•led teams of up to 30 in various facets of construction, landscaping, audio visual work
• worked closely with contractors, venders, and inspector. from start to finish.
• experienced heavy equipment operator.
• building and construction experience from ground up.
• experienced mason from form to finish.
Performed grading and shaping land for building and finishing purposes.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: