• Ability to consistently recruit CDL truck drivers and communicate the benefits of driving with Knight Transportation.
• Ability to communicate effectively and transition drivers in to the Knight organization.
• Consistently achieve and exceed the assigned recruiting goals for the territory
• Manage and reduce the Cost per Hire associated with driver recruiting and processing.
• Work as a team with other support staff to provide day to day solutions.
• Responsible for interviewing and recruiting qualified potential driver trainees
• Process drivers in orientation including signing new hire paperwork and uploading all essential documents and information in order to get each driver hired within 3 - 4 days
• Coordinate all travel and lodging arrangements for driver trainees coming to orientation
• Conduct Smith System Certification Class
• Conduct hair and urine drug tests
• Manage driver's electronic logs
• Manage and teach a weekly orientation class for all new driving associates
• Assist management to conduct performance reviews to ensure that each driving associate is performing at their highest capability
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: