To obtain a position within this organization, that I inspires growth, knowledge and experience, where I can apply my skills in an a way that promotes success to the company and secure a career for myself.
• Excellent interpersonal communication on many levels, including Superior/patron, peer/coworker, client/customer, and but not limited to children.
• Excells in a fast paced enivorment, great planning and organization skills.
• Ability to diffuse stressful situations with tact and ease, easing unworried clients,
• excellent office knowelegde, basic computer skills, great phone edicate, filing, and recorded detailed information.
• Fed, groomed, and walked a senior dog several times throughout a day.
• Scheduled Dr. Appts, refill and administer medications, and assist or perform nmany other medical recommendations, procedures, or routines on a consistent and accurate level.
• Plan and prep meals, vitamins, and treats providing a balanced diet that's an agreement with her medical recommendations.
• Plan, schedule, and transport to all routinely checkups to various specialists, preventative screening, and professional grooming upkeep.
• Assist wherever else I'm needed and provide companionship.
• light housekeeping throughout the day. Deep cleaning when needed, wiping down sufaces daily, discarding garbage, organizing and returning various things back to their place, scrubbed toleit daily, sweep and mop daily, vacuum carpet and take it trash.
• plan meals and shop for food.
• organize schedules for human, write down reminders, pack lunch, administer vitamins and meds, and do laundry.
• assist wherever needed.
• Wiped down and sanitized all sufaces, scrubbed, dried, and put up the dinnerware, light organizing of pot cabinets daily, scrubbed stove, microwave,and refrigerator.
• washed, dried, folded, and put away family laundry, light organizing of towel cabinet.
• dusted all wall decorations, waters plants, cleaned windows inside and out.
• vaccumed carpets, swept and mopped all other floors.
• Emptied all garbage containers, power washed the city's cans.
• assisted wherever I was needed. Maintained a safe and healthy work environment.
• Greeted and assisted customers, answered phones, directed calls, answered questions or recorded detailed message.
• Assisted behind the counter checking out customers perscriptions following HIPPA guidelines, reviewing the meds with them for accuracy, then processing payment on cash registers, correctly giving back exact change.
• Stocked and maintained merchandise on and off the sales floor, replenishing items absent on shelf with inventory in the back, accurately keeping track and ordering when necessary.
• retreived misplaced and or returned merchandise, separating damaged packages and hazmat chemicals to be processed for our claim department. Tagging packages and correctly placing chemicals into hazmat protected containers and logging it all for my inventory records.
• Assisted neighboring departments as needed as well as running front cash registers.
• constantly maintained a neat, safe and healthy work environment.
• Greeted and guided customers to their seats, providing menus, complentary waters, and extra untinsils when needed. I would describe specials, take beverage order, assisted if more was wanted.
•I kept hostess/ busser stations organized, sanitized, and fully stocked, replenishing condiments, wiping off menus.
• Helped waiters prepare soups, salads and bread with butter.
• on call assistance to the customers and waiters whenever needed.
• Kept a fresh pot if coffee, decaf, and tea brewing. When they finished brewing, I would walk around with Ice water refilling, and attending to needs. Ex. Doggie bag containers.
• Assisted with bussing tables whenever I could, wiped down booths and tables.
• swept patio, wiped down tables, stocked condiments on tables and station.
• light vaccuummed as needed many times throughout the day and deep cleaned before closing.
• operated cash register, punched in meals, added up checks totals, applied discount, and added in a tip occasionally. Processed payments and precisely gave back correct change.
• plan tomorrow's specials, help store fruits veggies, sauces, misc things in refrigerators, sanitized surfaces, carbonated soda machine for next day.
• Was available to help and maintained a safe and healthy work environment.
• learned what teamwork is, why it is so important, and how to do it most efficiently on your own. Priotizing tasks by importance.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: