Experienced financial professional with a demonstrated history of leadership, strong analytical abilities and extensive knowledge of financial markets. Works extremely well under pressure and adapts quickly to new environments. Proven track record of success raising capital as Director of Investor relations and previously oversaw a team of analysts managing $40 billion + in assets across 60 international ETFs as a Portfolio Manager.
- Provide administrative support for the firm's global fundraising efforts, including: Directing the preparation of due diligence materials (private placement memorandums, pitch books, due diligence questionnaires, performance analysis)
- Manage the communication program for existing investors, including scheduling and hosting quarterly update calls, responding to ad hoc questions and facilitating monthly capital activity requests.
- Expanding and enhancing the firm's relationship with prospective institutional investors with a focus on building a stable and persistent asset base
- Coordinate road shows and logistics for investor meetings, including the preparation of investor profile agendas, bios additional research items in advance of meetings, and participation in investor meetings.
- Serve as the day-to-day administrator of firms Investor Relations CRM, including comprehensive and timely logging of existing and prospective investor profiles and all interactions and activities
- Support the preparation of all marketing and communication efforts including the review and drafting of press releases, email campaigns, investor memos and quarterly/annual investor reports
- Conduct market, competitive landscape, industry conference and performance benchmarking research
- Log, track, standardize and respond to daily/quarterly/ad-hoc investor requests
- Provide support in the planning and preparation of the firm's annual investor conference and quarterly letters.
- Ensure investor relations activities are compliant with regulations, including Blue Sky filings, AML documentation, completeness and accuracy of investors' files, etc.
2020 Level III CFA Candidate
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: