Director of Organizational Development
Highly effective at organizational analysis and consulting with executives. Design, implement and evaluate OD solutions that enable business areas achieve their business goals.
• Partner with the North America Leadership Team to lead and direct the OD and training activities for the company, including corporate, manufacturing and sales.
• Direct talent management and succession planning activities to promote employee development, optimize performance and increase bench strength.
• Design and implement organizational development solutions to optimize performance in areas such as employee engagement, organizational design and talent management.
• Enhance performance management activities developing tools, improving processes and training managers and individual contributors.
• Develop, implement and support career and professional development initiatives through career ladders, competency-based curricula and functional learning plans.
• Promote development of senior leaders through coaching and executive development programs.
• Key Highlights:
Design and development of a management development program
Design and delivery of professional skill development program
Partnership with an external vendor for technical skill training across three US plants.
Improved sales training strategy by identifying competencies for each channel and customized training accordingly; developed sales career ladder to promote career growth and improve recruiting.
Improved internal communication by designing and developing Sabert's intranet.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: