Adaptable Digital Product Manager leading successful delivery of digital products and product enhancements. Dedicated integrator of User Acceptance Testing scores to provide optimally useful solutions to customers. Proven leader of development projects that land on time and reach widespread adoption.
· Create and deliver digital product roadmap for consumer online banking, mobile remote deposit, and electronic statements based on thorough knowledge and use of client and associate needs, analytics / data / insights / customer research, partner capabilities / roadmaps, and First Financial's strategy and goals to offer a seamless experience to clients.
· Lead the creation, documentation, and prioritization of user stories, acceptance criteria, and non-functional requirements to clearly articulate the “why” and the “how” that will enable seamless, highly-performant digital products.
· Set KPIs, objectives, and goals for digital products and provide regular reporting on actual performance vs. target / plan.
· Partner with stakeholders across Marketing, Technology, Call Center, Consumer / Commercial / Wealth lines of business, and Program Management to develop rollout plans for new digital product capabilities and enhancements that will drive awareness, adoption, and ongoing use by First Financial clients and associates.
· Build implementation plans to deliver digital product roadmaps working with Program Management and ensures the right team is assigned to configure and/or develop, test, deploy, and provide ongoing support to bring new and improved digital experiences to market in a timely manner.
· Identify and gather the data and research needed to clearly understand First Financial client and associate needs and prioritize feature developments and enhancements on the digital product roadmap based on those needs.
· Work with 3rd party partners as primary day-to-day contact for the digital products to develop and evolve the digital product roadmap, achieve key milestones for launch of new features and enhancements, and support operational needs and issues.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable policies, regulations, and process a priority to enable great digital client experiences that are secure and build client trust.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: