A dedicated professional creative with over 5+ years experience focused on achieving high-quality content for the fast-paced life of production for Social and Digital Media.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro, AVID, Adobe Photoshop.
Adobe Premier, Adobe Lightroom, CMS, Grabbyo, Snappy, Shareablee, Google Analytics.
Digital Content Producer11/2016 to CurrentbeIN Media GroupMiami, FL
Supervise the Digital Media editing team
- Produce web specific highlights and video match recaps, interviews, and other creative original content, like
Ray Hudson Raw and Sin Filtro
- Compose digestible marketing videos for Social Media properties
- Coordinate asset delivery with VOD and Television Producers.
Online Content Editor04/2013 to 11/2016beIN Media GroupMiami, FL
Create original content for Social Media communities following editorial storylines and social trends
- Organize and produce game highlights, interviews, other video reports
- Strategize weekly storylines in conjunction with Television team to provide detailed editorial content to
users on web and mobile devices.
Part of the digital team that covered the 2014 World Cup and the 2015 Copa America for beIN SPORTS.
Camera Operator/Editor07/2012Show Business TVMiami, FL
Responsible for operation of jib and the Panasonic DVCpro P2 series, AF-100, Canon 7D, 5D, 60D, and
Sony F3 Cameras
- Editing anywhere from 2 to 3 videos weekly for segments on live television.
On-field producing experience.
Freelance Writer10/2010 to 01/2011Alley Times MagazineMiami, FL
November 2010 1st Issue 'Divine Samurai' Page 84
- June 2011 3rd Issue 'Coppola's Epic'.
Production AssistantCapsule MediaMiami, FL
Villa Captive Film Project, June/July 2010
- Assistant to the Producer
- Lighting and set design
- Handling of offset responsibilities such as filing permits, insurances, and releases.
Education and Training
Bachelor: Film and Digital Production, Film and Digital ProductionMarch 2013Miami International UniversityMiami, FLFilm and Digital Production, Film and Digital Production 3.3
June 2007Valley Forge Military AcademyWayne, PAPresident's Award Ranked 14 in Class of 80
Audio Visual Club
Fluent in spoken and written Spanish, English, French (basic)
Adobe, Audio, AVID, basic, content, delivery, editorial, Editing, English, filing, Film, Final Cut Pro, French, Lighting, marketing, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Page, Cameras, producing, Producer, set design, Spanish, Television, video, written