Experienced and Enthusiastic IT professional with 7+ years of experience in implementing and supporting on prem and cloud Infrastructures. Experience in installing, configuring and supporting of highly critical IT Infrastructures. I focus on scalability and performance and have helped save over $500,000 by reducing infrastructure cost while improving performance experience in driving multiple projects in a multi-vendor environment while meeting datelines. Highly motivated customer oriented professional with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS, Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2.
- Monitoring Tool: Zenoss, Splunk, PASM, Site24*7
- CICD: Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, GIT, Jira
- Cloud: AWS , Microsoft O365
- Automation: Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Web Servers: Apache, JBoss (Wildfly), Tomcat
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft O365
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Incident and Ticketing: ServiceNow Ticketing System, Jira
- Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, DNS, LDAP, FTP, SFTP, DHCP, SCP,
- Project Management: Agile/Scrum methodologies, Change management process
- Others: Active Directory, Team Building, Documentation, Windows 10 Migration.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Associate
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional: In Progress
Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA): In Progress
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: