Creative Developer with proficiency in monitoring software performance tests and revising programs for corrections. First-rate critical thinking and organizational skills. Excellent understanding of basic development principles and programming for diverse operating systems.
• Proficient in ServiceNow Administration and Development of Incident, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting, Guages, Integration with Web Services, extensive knowledge on Content Management System.
• Worked on implementing various Service Now IT Services like Service Catalog Requests, Asset Management and Configuration Management.
• Mastered in ITIL/ITSM V3 processes, Web Services, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Workflows, Web Protocols.
• Manage development projects utilizing a service based approach including working with stakeholders to gather requirements, providing estimates, designing solutions, gaining concurrence, providing work direction, and obtaining sign-off all while maintaining communication and transparency with all interested parties.
• Worked on REST and SOAP based Inbound/Outbound Web Services, right from consuming, testing along with integrating with ServiceNow.
• Primary focus on defects, enhancement requests, and issues for Incident and Knowledge capabilities reported by the Service Desk, Retail and Deployment teams.
• Worked on scheduling the data collection jobs and create indicator sources in Performance Analytics Module. • Built new applications in ServiceNow and customized them using Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, Access Controls and Email Notification. External Data load using Transform maps etc., as part of new application roll outs of Infrastructure Management. • Worked on CMDB from the scratch.
• Worked extensively on Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) bulk data load, data reconciliation by using transform map and transform script.
• Worked extensively on CSM (Customer Service Management) in solving the root cause and reducing the reasons for customers calling for help.
• Have extensive experience and knowledge of Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM).
• Familiarity with ServiceNow core application UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components (LDAP, SSP, SSO, SCCM, SCOM, SMS).
• Exposure to ServiceNow platform tools like Discovery and Orchestration Environment and mapping using Service Watch.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: