Deliver produce within assigned route schedule and time windows. Immediately inform management team of any deviations.
* Unload product from truck, by hand or using hand cart, and place in designated customer storage areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
* Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart; constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items
* Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Contact management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors/returns.
* Collect money (cash or checks) where required, and submit all funds collected daily.
* Pickup, load and unload damaged goods and customer returns, and complete necessary paperwork.
* Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: