Adaptable personality with a variety of skills. Associates degree in Ag Business with 20+ years of experience on family farm. Operator of heavy equipment grain trucks, combine, tractors, backhoe, skid steer, forklift, etc.. Knowledgeable of all federal and state driving guidelines with a clean driving record and a current Class B CDL. Performed basic mechanical work and made roadside repairs. Safety-oriented and a hard worker ready to learn and contribute to team success.
Also, Attentive and compassionate 4+ yr experienced full time, EMT with calm approach to emergency response needs. Routine checks of the emergency response vehicle and equipment on board, as well as restocking. Care plan establishing and carries out in-field care to stabilize patients for transport . Transport patients safety in a timely manner. Asseses/monitor vitals/splint and/or bandage wounds. Communicate via radio to dispatch and receiving facility nurses/ER Dr. Ongoing training for trauma/medical emergency situiations. Fema trained and deployed in 2020 for hurricane relief. BLS and CPR certified.
- First-Aid and CPR certified
- Fema courses completed
- Fema Deployed for Hurricane Laura (New Orleans, Louisiana - 2020)
- EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operations)
- Emergency Care ongoing trainings for Medical/Trauma emergencies.
- Level headed/remain calm in stress situations and work efficiently to preform duties is a safe and timely manner.
- Safe vehicle operator in various situations from emergency vehicle operation to heavy farm equipment/tractors/backhoe/forklift/grain trucks, etc.
- Wide variety of skills and always willing to learn new things.
- Compassionate and caring personality
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: