- Attentive Childcare professional offering 2 years of experience caring for up to 12 children. Positive role model focused on supporting development and teaching new skills. Certified in first aid and CPR with dedication to creating safe, inclusive and engaging learning environments for all children.
- Empathetic CNA commended for chart accuracy, effective team collaboration and unprecedented patient relations. Interacts with patients from diverse cultures and backgrounds. In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA regulations.
- Efficient and reliable Certified Nursing Assistant with three years of experience in hospital settings. Skilled in assisting with technical nursing treatments, supporting diagnostic procedures and accurately charting patient records.
- Compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant adept at bathing, grooming and feeding elderly and disabled patients. Familiar with advanced medical terminology and procedures.
- Dedicated daycare provider inspired by providing children warm, nurturing environments for optimal development. Driven to coordinate activities focused on skill-building, social development and positive interactions. Skilled in planning and preparing nutrient-dense meals to support strong growth, while managing allergens and dietary restrictions. ---Caring and competent Childcare Provider experienced in keeping kids safe while nurturing development with age-appropriate activities. Strong verbal and written communication skills, organized nature and proactive approach to solving problems and managing conflict.
- Went to college for one year for Nursing. I moved back to Bismarck and attended Bismarck State college for Social work.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: