Personable and dedicated Customer Service Representative with extensive experience in the safety industry. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, enthusiastic and results-oriented with demonstrated passion for building relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
• Inspected property, determined problems, and implemented the most effective solutions.
• Received work orders/requests, determined the nature of problems, undertook necessary actions.
• Operated spraying equipment, bait guns, and other various power/hand tools.
• Maintained knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations governing pesticide application Maintained records and files, and prepared reports.
• Monitor safety training programs; ex: unsatisfactory trending results
Assist in EHS related training as necessary or related; coordinate training plans with managers and supervisors.
• Identify, establish and conduct training and facilitates field-testing of personal protective equipment.
• Reporting, providing necessary facts and figures keeping Global EHS management and company leadership apprised of issues.
• Monitor field activities to verify the work is being performed in compliance with approved safety plan.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: