Highly efficient Human Resource professional offering 10+ years of performance in fast-paced and challenging human resource and operational environment. Resourceful team player focused on developing efficient processes utilizing knowledge of HR administration, recruiting, training, and employee record management. Adaptable and strategic with strong proficiency in UltiPro, People Soft Software and SaaS applications with broad range of HR knowledge. Skilled in maintaining employee records, resolving staff issues, reference and medical checks to streamline hiring protocol. Led recruitment functions, including developing job postings, scheduling interviews and overseeing employee onboarding.
• Excellent Communication
• Assist in process improvement of business systems including communications with business stakeholders.
• Participate in testing, planning and implementation complex projects for systems that typically affect many users within the business and HR systems.
• Lead the development team and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
• Assist in increasing the flexibility and functionality of current infrastructure and data within databases.
• Monitor system performances and identify.
• Provide relevant production support, which including researching, performing system testing.
• Created appropriate SOP's documentation and procedures by training users on functionality with new implemented HRIS application SR.
• Manager of employee management Systems.
• Responsible for EMS (Employee Management Systems) for Online and Ground changes within business.
• Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, training and development.
• Addressing employee performance, motivational rewards, and corrective action plans.
• Creates a culture and atmosphere that will lead to a high level of employee engagement.
• Liaison with EMS Developers to communicate business changes example: central merging enhancements to website, database, applications, development and systems errors.
• Manage EMS Feedback Folder in Sharepoint Folder and FM Systems coming from leadership as Directors to Vice Presidents.
• Work close with Asset team with coordinating new hire set ups. Ensure safe and efficient operations.
• Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsible for providing support to new trainees through mentoring, observation, and feedback.
• Manage FM Space and Employee Management Systems
• Establish procedures and exercise oversight for processing newly hired, resigned or termed employees
• incoming/outgoing reports, transfers, change of status.
• Analyze and improve space efficiency for 13,000 employees
• Responsible for providing support to new trainees through mentoring, observation, and feedback
• Produce fast and accurate management reports proactivately manage operations team and University facilities
• Analyze overall efficiency of the department
• Educate all staff on job processes
• Manage day-to-day administrative operations
• Establish and maintain partnerships across the University with operational, advisors, leadership
• Developed and oversaw strategies for improving operational efficiency and accuracy.
• Evaluated documentation such as SOP's for accuracy and compliance.
• Customize data and reports to fit specific needs.
• Produce fast and accurate management reports proactively manage the University facilities
• Track and monitor all assets within University of Phoenix/Apollo Group and prepares reports as required
People's Choice Award- University of Phoenix
Student Financial Services Award presented by your leadership and peers for going above and beyond to demonstrate the Universities Core Values. You act with integrity, led by example and provide unparalleled support to your team members and students. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You are amazing.
Financial Aid Transition-University of Phoenix
Thank you for taking part of the Financial Aid Transition and making the University a better place to work.
• Human Resource Management Certificate 2010 University of Phoenix | Phoenix, AZ
• Project Management Certification -Still Attending University of Phoenix | Phoenix, AZ
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: