As an ongoing Cyber Security Specialist, I am currently finishing my last semester to receive my AAS in Cyber Security. During my three years of studies, I was introduced to several aspects of the overall security within the technology field. I find myself always more digging into the logical part of security, and how Cyber Criminals think and act when they try to compromise a system or a valuable asset in any form. Also, my passion belongs to Cyber Forensics, Crime Investigation, and the psychological aspect of humans interacting with the Internet, especially Social Media platforms.
- Enterprise security consultation for several european businesses.
- security education for children and teenagers, to maximize their safety when using social media.
- Working with Linux OS (Kali) to monitor, investigate, and prevent possible Cyber Crime.
- Social Media safety (Pedophilia, Cyber Molesting, Blackmailing and Threats).
- IT Consultation.
- Social Engineering methods and psychological techniques to gather valuable Information Assets.
- Monitoring and study common habits of Cyber Criminals (Baiting techniques).
- Daily functions in securing the company's internal network.
- Upgrading and testing of specific Hardware and Software.
- Examining Security Policies and Procedures
- Providing Cyber Security education for businesses, customers, and employees.
- Implementation of Encryption Methods, SSL connections, VPN's, and Proxy Servers.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Load Balancing on routers
- Maintain and upgrading servers, workstations, mobile devices.
- Planning for disaster recovery.
- Effective storage and back-up management (RAID Solution).
- Internal loss mitigation
Focus of Study
- Cyber Crime Prevention
- Secured Storage Options/ Measurements
- Network Security
- Firewall and UTM Implementation
- Enterprise Security
- Diversity Of Security (Logical and Physical)
- Security Education and Consulting
- Security Policies and Procedures
- INVESTIGATION AND RESEARCH ON ONLINE CHILD MOLESTERS: What makes them act, Where do they meet, How do they approach.
- PROFILE INVESTIGATION ON SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY AND ANOMALIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Chatstep, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, and Kik messenger.
- NATIONAL SOCIETY OF LEADERSHIP AND SUCCESS: Practical studies on how to interact as a leader for success in career and personal life.
- VIP SECURITY CERTIFICATION, TYROL- AUSTRIA, 2006: Body Guard, Special Tactics and Weapon training, Securing events, Defense Management, Negotiation of event details in regards of security.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.