As an ongoing Cyber Security Specialist, I am currently finishing my last semester to receive my AAS in Cyber Security. During my three years of studies, I was introduced to several aspects of the overall security within the technology field. I find myself always more digging into the logical part of security, and how Cyber Criminals think and act when they try to compromise a system or a valuable asset in any form. Also, my passion belongs to Cyber Forensics, Crime Investigation, and the psychological aspect of humans interacting with the Internet, especially Social Media platforms.
- Enterprise security consultation for several european businesses.
- security education for children and teenagers, to maximize their safety when using social media.
- Working with Linux OS (Kali) to monitor, investigate, and prevent possible Cyber Crime.
- Social Media safety (Pedophilia, Cyber Molesting, Blackmailing and Threats).
- IT Consultation.
- Social Engineering methods and psychological techniques to gather valuable Information Assets.
- Monitoring and study common habits of Cyber Criminals (Baiting techniques).
- Daily functions in securing the company's internal network.
- Upgrading and testing of specific Hardware and Software.
- Examining Security Policies and Procedures
- Providing Cyber Security education for businesses, customers, and employees.
- Implementation of Encryption Methods, SSL connections, VPN's, and Proxy Servers.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Load Balancing on routers
- Maintain and upgrading servers, workstations, mobile devices.
- Planning for disaster recovery.
- Effective storage and back-up management (RAID Solution).
- Internal loss mitigation
Focus of Study
- Cyber Crime Prevention
- Secured Storage Options/ Measurements
- Network Security
- Firewall and UTM Implementation
- Enterprise Security
- Diversity Of Security (Logical and Physical)
- Security Education and Consulting
- Security Policies and Procedures
- INVESTIGATION AND RESEARCH ON ONLINE CHILD MOLESTERS: What makes them act, Where do they meet, How do they approach.
- PROFILE INVESTIGATION ON SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY AND ANOMALIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Chatstep, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, and Kik messenger.
- NATIONAL SOCIETY OF LEADERSHIP AND SUCCESS: Practical studies on how to interact as a leader for success in career and personal life.
- VIP SECURITY CERTIFICATION, TYROL- AUSTRIA, 2006: Body Guard, Special Tactics and Weapon training, Securing events, Defense Management, Negotiation of event details in regards of security.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: