Knowledgeable Curator with over four years' experience providing creative direction and fundraising in the museum industry and looking to transfer these skills to a career in conservation. I pride myself on my planning and implementation of new and ongoing exhibitions, and programs with focus on creating new opportunities for community engagement. I have a sincere passion for the American West and protecting it for future generations.
University of Indianapolis, Department of Anthropology
· Herculaneum, Italy: Skeletal Analysis (May 2014). Conducted burn pattern analysis of 150 individuals from the archaeological site of Erculano (AD 79). The research trip was supervised by Dr. Christopher Schmidt from the University of Indianapolis.
· Lew Wallace Historic House (Sept 2013). I excavated at Lew Wallace's house, the author of Ben-Hur. This included archaeological excavation and total station usage for topographic mapping.
· Sapelo Island, Georgia (August2014). This was a graduate level archaeological field school that looked at human occupation of the island from the Late Archaic through the Mission period. Worked on honing archaeological excavation techniques, site planning, laying grids, pottery identification and total station usage. Led by Dr. Christopher Moore of the University of Indianapolis.
· NAGPRA Skeletal Analysis (Sept 2014). I worked on a skeletal analysis and inventory of 12C259, a middle woodland site, before repatriation.
· Skeletal analysis(Nov. 2014). Conducted ancestral assessment of burial 71.14.007 from site TR2014.039 for the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites.
Oregon State University, Department of Anthropology
· Cooper's Ferry Field School. Archaeological field school of a Paleo Indian site along the Salmon River (ID), led by Dr. Loren Davis from Oregon State University. I learned excavation methods, geoscience techniques, and archaeological surveying.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: