Physically-fit CrossFit Coach versed in leading daily WODs, individual training, and providing technical guidance to help clients meet strength, endurance, and nutrition goals.
Skilled Leader and competition level athlete. Focused and attentive with 5 years of fitness industry expertise.
Works well with athletes of varying skill levels with dedication to fostering welcoming and productive training environments.
Eager to contribute to the Clinch Valley Crossfit mission through an unfailing work ethic, motivating enviroment, and indepth knowledge of anatomy and fitness technique.
* Played Competetive Baseball as a Catcher for 7 years.
* 4 year Varsity Starting Catcher
* Defensive Player of the Year X 3
* Received Level 1 Crossfit Coach at Age 18.
* Dean's List Heartland Community College and ISU
* Continuing to Pursue a Business Management Degree - have Completed 2/12 years of College currently, which I have independently financed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: