Multi-talented Sales Coach consistently acknowledged for success in planning and operational improvements. Proficient in best practices, leadership strategies and Agent motivation to boost productivity and job performance. Well-versed in collaborating with employees and leaders in addressing problems, investigating root causes and implementing successful resolutions, to resolve control and procedural problems negatively affecting business operations. Dedicated to cost, process and resource optimization.
• Achieved top performance by strategically adapting to rapidly changing, competitive environment.
• Carefully monitored New Hire Consultants during 8-week Academy on the job training to quickly identify Technical and Soft Skill opportunities.
• Managed Academy progress of Agents and scheduled Coaching Sessions to provide both negative and positive feedback.
• Worked with other Sales Coaches to collaboratively reach targets, consistently meeting or exceeding the team's objectives.
• Used consultative coaching approach to understand New Hire Agent needs and implement relevant coaching's.
• Developed and led group training courses to align with Progressive sales goals.
• Improved quality processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness by submitting valuable feedback to Procedure Communication Specialist.
• Collaborated with Quality to identify ways to improve on Top 5 Company identified Sales opportunities.
• Operated with high integrity, built trust, and earned sustained credibility within Coach group, Agents and leadership.
• Managed quality committee project that included on site evaluations, internal surveys from different departments to encourage smoother procedures, more efficient workflow and overall business growth
• Developed and led group training courses to align with corporate sales and service goals.
• Collaborated with content owner on regular basis to keep material accurate
• Stayed current on Progressive products and accurately updated handout literature for Agents.
• Educated Agents on products to enhance sales.
• Maintained material and stock levels consistent with business requirements while meeting target capital objectives.
• Followed quality standards and procedures to minimize errors and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Developed exceptional attendance record with special attention to punctuality and preparation to work upon arrival.
• Determined and recommended methods to address improvement opportunities.
• Provided observations, took measurements and performed tests at various stages of training to ensure development plan.
• Encouraged good habits and modeled practical problem-solving for Agents.
• Maintained regular contact with Academy Sales and identified opportunities to deliver added value to Agent relationships.
• Coordinated transportation, meals and Licensing with Listening trainer to complete smooth transition into Sales Training for 20-25 Sales Agents
• Worked with sales team to collaboratively reach targets, consistently meeting or exceeding personal quotas.
• Used consultative sales approach to understand customer needs and recommend relevant offerings.
• Implemented up-selling strategies, encompassing recommendation of accessories and complementary purchases.
• Recognized as top 25% performer in Sales by strategically adapting to rapidly changing, competitive environment.
• Assessed client needs to determine and suggest relevant product solutions in alignment with client budgets and schedules.
• Stayed knowledgeable on latest Progressive Advantage Products innovations and technological advancements through monthly web-based training.
• Maximized customer retention by resolving issues quickly.
• Delivered recommendations to long-term accounts to promote brand awareness to key audience
• Taught Agents payments via credit and debit cards and how to handle sensitive information with professionalism and discreteness for high profile clients.
• Discussed benefits of and information regarding travel insurance with clients and obtained best rates.
• Arranged travel accommodations for groups, couples, families, executives and special needs clients.
• Kept abreast of all airline rules, regulatory requirements and industry standards when scheduling travel arrangements.
• Provided exemplary customer service to new and existing clients, which helped build lasting relationships and secure new travel assignments.
• Developed loyal clientele base due to excellent listening and research skills and keen understanding of travel budgets.
• Responded to clients' questions, issues, and complaints and found appropriate solutions when needed.
• Advised clients on visa, passport and security requirements relating to destinations and confirmed flight details for each reservation.
• Exceeded customer service satisfaction standards by understanding and anticipating clients' expectations.
• Organized memorable and exquisite travel itineraries and vacations for high-level clients, celebrities, politicians, and business executives.
• Completed accurate reservations for business travelers at point of sale.
• Asked open-ended questions to better ascertain client needs and determine best travel offerings.
• Consistently fostered business growth by delivering first-rate travel advising and itineraries to develop valuable client relationships.
• Managed classrooms up to 15 for instruction
• Stayed current on Walt Disney products and accurately updated handout literature for Disney Travel Agents.
• Educated Travel Agents on Sales strategies to enhance sales.
Flawless Consulting, by Peter Block
The 4-Hour Workweek, by Timothy Ferriss
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: