Detail-oriented and diligent Auditor and Cost Controller skilled in outlining risk assessments and discussing potential compliance issues with management. Conceptual thinker successful at refining audit systems. Proficiently monitors budgetary matters to achieve financial accountability and transparency.
Field of Experience
Financial Accounting, Analysis, Reporting and Management:
• Setting-up and implementing the computerized financial accounting and reporting system.
• Implementing International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Preparing annual, interim and segment financial statements including Disclosures of the financial statement.
• Managing all financial management functions such as payroll, fixed assets issues, payable and receivable, inventory valuation and control, bank reconciliation, letter of credit, evaluating assets, liabilities and company value, …etc.
• Managing the budgeting process from creation through application.
• Analysing the financial statements and deriving ratios, Indicators and analytical data.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: