I am seeking a position working individually and with a team in providing clinical support through programs and counseling for inmate populations. A goal is to assist individuals in learning how to live productively in society. Throughout their recovery process they will learn to be empowered throughout their recovery process. I am determined and goal oriented. While employed with ADCRR I have worked with all custody levels, sex offenders, and minor's population. During the past four years with Contract Beds gained an opportunity to direct clients in following policies and procedures for the state of Arizona within the corrections industry. In receiving my Masters in Professional Christian Counseling I have gained knowledge in becoming versatile in the counseling field. During my internship at Southwest Behavioral Services I received experience working with clients with a wide range of behavioral issues while counseling one on one as well as in groups.
• Effectively interact with staff, offenders, visitors and public to maintain safety to security within facility.
• Reduce escape attempts, crimes and other hazardous activity through close observation and situational awareness.
• Supervised inmates during all activities and transfers and monitor compliance and implement corrective actions.
• Routinely count inmates and in response to potential security breaches.
• Monitor radio transmissions and respond to directions and all emergencies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: