Dedicated, resilient, and resourceful professional with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and a Master's Degree in General Counseling. Expertise in rehabilitating and reintegrating individuals. Accomplished Probation Officer and Correctional Officer certifications, offering extensive experience working with children, adolescents and adults with severe behavioral and psychological disorders. Possess dynamic communications skills, case management, and advanced leadership skills and knowledge of legal system processes. Energetic, highly motivating, and detailed oriented. Field supervision and case management background.
• Conducts investigations and prepares reported for the sentencing authority.
• Enforces court-ordered supervision components and implement supervision strategies. Maintain personal contact with offenders/defendants. Investigate employment, sources of income, lifestyle, and associates, to assess risk and
• Address substance abuse, mental health/sex offenders, domestic violence, and similar problems and implement the necessary treatment or violation proceedings, through assessment, monitoring and counseling, including compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
• Schedules and conducts drug use detection tests and DNA collection of offenders/defendants, following established procedures
• Maintains confidential documents and computerized records of test results. Maintains a chain of custody of urinalysis testing materials.
• Responds to judicial officers request for information and advice.
• Testifies in court as to the basis for factual findings and (if warranted) guideline applications.
• Investigates and analyzes financial documents and activities and takes appropriate action. Interviews victim(s) and provides victim impact statements to the court. Ensures compliance with Mandatory Victims Restitution Act.
• Assesses offenders/defendants level of risk to the community and develops a blend of controlling and correctional strategies to address risk.
• Collaborate with senior leadership during decision-making processes and created thorough offender reports for corrective action planning.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: