Results-driven and self motivated talent acquisition professional specializing in call center and large production environments to find the best quality candidates and talent the industry has to offer. Strong ability to work collaboratively with clients and peers to ensure that cooperate staffing goals are achieved. I have a proven ability to motivate personnel to reach desired individual and regional specific company objectives, providing impeccable customer services, and creating an atmosphere of exceptional employee morale.
Excellent interpersonal, motivational and coaching skills
Superior ability to assemble talented teams and devise effective recruiting and selection techniques
Proficient communicator with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Thorough understanding of the importance of accurate, detailed recruiting reports
Convergent OutsourcingSan Antonio, TXCorperate Recruiter03/2016 to Current
and source new candidates using a variety of resources and methods.
• Engage existing applicants to identify qualified, talented individuals for
• Build and maintain a candidate pipeline for current and future employment
• Work closely with hiring managers by assessing their departmental needs and
job requirements for hiring before
the recruitment process begins.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and
knowledge in relation to specific position requirements.
• Conduct initial interviews and screenings.
• Recommend the best candidates to support company needs.
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
• Provide thorough feedback on all candidate communication to hiring managers.
• Work closely with the Recruitment Coordinator to move candidates through
the various stages in the hiring process
• Represent the Company at recruitment events and trade shows.
• Partner with senior management and various departments within the corporate
office to ensure smooth hiring transition and retention for new hires.
USAASan Antonio, TXTalent Acquisition (Contract Recruiter)05/2015 to 03/2016
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of
relationships and partnerships with hiring leaders, candidate pools, and peer
partners, to deliver candidates for USAA's hiring needs.
• Develops and
recommends recruiting strategies to proactively identify candidates and
assemble a diverse pipeline of talent for open positions. • Communicated the duties, compensation, benefits and working conditions to all potential candidates.
• Responds to
inquiries pertaining to recruiting or business related policy and process
Convergent OutsourcingSan Antonio, TXAdministrative Assistant to Vice President08/2014 to 05/2015
• Performed day-to-day clerical support including, opening
and distributing mail, answer calls, prepare and maintain files-electronic
and paper-assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially.
• Process bills,
A/P log, expense reports, created daily, monthly and quarterly reports.
• Assisted with presentations, scheduled appointments, and produce
correspondence. Manage general office maintenance including contacting
building management and contacting vendor support.
• Participated in committees
and special projects. Follow information security policy to ensure all
client, customer, and debtor information remain strictly confidential.
Hispanic Associations of Colleges and Universities (HACU)San Antonio, TexasOffice Manager Executive Assistant06/2013 to 07/2014
Supervised and coordinate production flow and
activities of clerical personnel in President's office.
Overseeing office production.
Communication with vendors related to facilities maintenance.
Analyze and organize office
operations and procedures.
Coordinate special office events.
procedures for records in the President's Office.
Prepared various correspondence/reports.
Maintained and processed petty cash.
Assist Executive Assistant to
President with various conference/event responsibilities.
High School Diploma:General Education1991Luther Burbank High School, San Antonio, TX, United States
Administrative Assistant1993Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX, United States