A versatile, efficient and results oriented leander and manager with over 30 years of professional experience and knowledge in financial management, personnel management, project control, project operations, human resource management, workforce development in a highly visible, fast-paced agencies. Possess talent for evaluation existing programs, identifying issues and developing innovative solutions through a strong analytical approach. Has extensive background in financial management and has a long track record of ensuring projects are delivered with the highest quality. Possesses excellent communication and team working skills and able to positively adept in a high pressure environment. A strong leader consistently recognized and known for high energy, breath and depth of experience that is essential to motivating team members to achieve excellence while meeting a surpassing goals.
- Results-oriented Manager and Banking professional with expertise and demonstrated accomplishments developing company growth, stability, and financial performance.
- Directed all aspects of branch operations including compliance, operations, sales, marketing, administration, training, lending and security. Used service reports and sales to project future production and team motivation.
- Managed the day-to-day branch operations and ATM network to include checking, certificates, money market, on-line bill pay, ATM/debit card re-pin, and cash handling operations.
- Grew member based by 15% over 5 year period (2012-2017) through community networking. Conducted financial seminars which included "How to Establish Credit, Car Buying and Home Buying Seminars, and Fraud Protection."
- Skilled analyst with strong organization and communication abilities. Awarded "Superior Member Service Award" for top loan producer for 17 years running. Recognized as the "sales guru." Built relationships with members, referrals, and others that maximized business opportunities and increased loan originations.
- Provided leadership and inspiration to branch staff daily though one-on-one coaching, as well as daily, and quarterly meetings. Ensured effective lobby and line management to deliver exceptional customer service.
- A meticulous organizer that effectively priorities and is capable of executing tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Maintained an active commitment to continuous improvement. Developed and implemented new products/services. Designed a new account process and document requirements work flow checklist and developed a training and marketing calendar. Produced an internal on-line manual to aid staff with procedures.
- A strong leader consistently recognized and known for high energy, breadth and depth of experience that is essential to motivating team members to achieve excellence while meeting and surpassing company goals.
- Developed workable project plans and ensured the safe delivery of all projects in accordance with policies and procedures and adhered to all statutory and regulatory legislation.
- Organized and diligent, with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills. Extensive systems knowledge using multiple programs including all Microsoft office programs.
- Handled high-level bank functions such as risk management, treasury management and credit management
- Delivered project management, business analysis, and strategic planning services that led to improved controls and efficiencies in infrastructure and operational processes.
- Served as a liaison between car dealerships to discuss credit union rates, policies, procedures and expectations. Increase credit union loan growth on average of 15% over projected yearly goal.
- Created and organized a High School Financial Planning Program specifically focused on basic personal finance skills that are relevant to the lives of teens in grades 11-12. Conducted briefings throughout the local high schools to include "Credit Ratings, Debit Card Fraud, Checkbook Writing, and Understanding Paycheck Deductions."
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: