Hands-on, relationship-building Project/Quality Manager with over 20 years of experience managing a variety of design-build commercial, governmental construction teams and projects while creating effective communication between personnel, general/sub contractors, suppliers, design teams, local code officials and management. Customer-oriented project manager with expertise in safety protocol, customer service, value engineering, supplier relations and budgeting. Talents in monitoring production quality and improving productivity. Deep understanding of the tools and concepts that go into quality management. Flexible, reliable and ensure standards meet expectations and legal compliance. Diligent and meticulous leader seeking to leverage background into a management role with a progressive organization.
• Coordinate, supervise and manage all aspects of the construction/project management processes including defining the project scope, goals and deliverables that support build strategy and key event schedule. Manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders to ensure quality and safety standards are met and that work is being performed as scheduled within contract specifications.
• Identify and expedite the resolution of design, material, grouping, scheduling, manpower, or other problems that could risk accomplishment of critical path work.
• Liaise with trades' management to control cost performance within AOR, to include determination of overtime requirements and identification/management of cost drivers.
• Assess all growth work and/or contract funded point changes are evaluated to ensure funding is authorized and work is integrated and achievable within schedule. Identify impact and potential risks and devise contingency plans.
• Perform inspections including, but not limited to, preliminary structural inspections, tank/void inspections, yard final inspections, inspection to support release of concealing materials, compartment and system turnover inspections and test inspections. Document discrepancies and issue to responsible party for corrections.
• Assess safety risks within AOR and develop mitigations plans as appropriate.
• Perform contractually and company designated support of radioactive material (RAM) accountability. To ensure complete compliance for all aspects of RAM accountability, storage, and movement. To adhere to Navy, NRC, DEQ, and company specific radiological control and radioactive material accountability regulations, procedures, and standards. Ensure radioactive material is properly packaged, tagged, transported and stored.
• Provide oversight and inspection of production packaged radiological material prior to transfer to ensure material is packaged and labeled IAW applicable procedures.
• Provide escort services for the movement of radioactive material. This responsibility includes the frequent lifting and handling of radioactive material. Knowledgeable of approved radioactive material transfer routes and modes of transportation within the company. Respond to accident situations that may arise during the movement of RAM.
• Respond to radiological emergencies when required and establish isolation boundaries per Radiological Emergency Response Procedure (RERP) requirements.
• Train Trades personnel as needed concerning the RAM handling process.
• Perform weekly 100% inspection of shipboard Radiological Material Storage Areas (RMSA) and quarterly inventory of facility RMSAs.
• Perform special radiological audits, data analysis and issue reports as designated by the project.
• Investigate deficiencies or accidents and determine factors, including root cause(s) to prevent reoccurrence. Report deficiencies to management via the Radiological Discrepancy Report (RDR) system.
• Provided consistent high quality Fabrication and Maintenance of all piping and temporary systems onboard U.S. Naval vessels as well as many of the Radiological Support Facilities.
• Perform evolutions involving Radioactive liquid Waste (RLW) and Controlled Pure Water (CPW) to support various shipboard activities.
• Provided assistance in operations during the Steam Generated Chemical Cleaning (SGCC) of naval vessels
• Continuously reviewed, worked and conformed to all Work Permits, Technical Work Documents, and Work Packages.
• Provided support for the Radiological Support Facility (RSF) to initiate operations inside the Liquid Waste Treatment Plant by overhauling valves, conducting pipe testing, and Mock-up testing using Processed Water.
• Successfully completed Radiation Safety Training Program. Read and interpreted specifications, diagrams and blueprints for job.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: